How to beat Summer dark spots & pigmentation with A'kin
The good news is A’kin have plenty of solutions to help keep that pesky discolouration at bay! And it’s all thanks to one ingredient in particular - Vitamin C.
While we all know the incredible benefits of Vitamin C (including the fact it’s key in reducing the appearance of sun damage, pigmentation and age spots thanks to its ability to neutralise free radicals and regenerate damaged cells), here are the reasons to not only reach for Vitamin C this Summer, but to try A’kin’s new look brightening range, the perfect solutions to your summer skincare routine:
- 80% of users agree their skin looks more radiant*.
- A’kin uses the Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (CO 2 extraction method for their Rosehip Oil which doesn’t involve the use of solvents and heat. This process helps to extract superior lipids that contain more beneficial materials e.g. Omega 3 6 9.
- Enriched with Vitamin C to brighten and even skin tone and Rosemary Leaf Extract and Australian Macadamia Oil to nourish the skin, including dry lips for a vibrant and luminous complexion.
- 85% of users experienced a reduction to their dark circles*.
- Vitamin C and Niacinamide brighten and even skin tone and soften fine lines and wrinkles, while Hyaluronic Acid gives skin a hydration boost. Australian Jojoba Oil, Bisabolol and White Tea smooth, soothe and hydrate skin around the eye area.
For luminous and glowing skin this summer, look no further than A’kin’s new look brightening range.
^Results based on an independent laboratory self-assessment study